Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Incoming from Phoenix

  1. #1
    Inactive Member robert_cissell's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hello everyone.
    My name is Robert Cissell and I am a film student from Phoenix, Arizona. 18 years old. I just came across this board and thought it rocked. You really help each other out, so i thought i could jump in. I shoot super 8 a lot and i am glad there are so many of you into it.
    thanks to everyone.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sanderpander's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2003
    Posts
    42
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    All cool! Glad to have one more brain here!

  3. #3
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello Robert, Glad to hear from you! I think a couple of weeks ago we had a visit from Kalydiscope eyes, who was also from Arizona.

    Her husband was interested in a 16mm camera, but Kalydiscope eyes felt that if her husband used a super-8 camera, there would be more spendable family income!

    I teased her that she might have to become a super8 widow, but that if she did, she probably could pick up hubby number 2 from this forum.

    Back to you, Arizona is probably a very nice locale for shooting Kodachrome 40. You should have a blast!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •